Non Combustible Buildings
Provides secure, durable, spill contained storage
Our new line of Basic non combustible buildings provides secure, durable, spill contained storage for chemicals and supplies. A better alternative to standard storage sheds- providing longer life and more storage capacities while still providing economy. Great for outdoor storage of maintenance equipment, fuels, oils and other chemicals.
- Medium gauge steel corrugated wall design provides strength and stability with economy.
- Keyed man doors for easy entrance/exit and security. Double door designs also available.
- Sump of heavy gauge steel for extended life and are 100% inspected with a low-viscous test to insure leaktightness
- Sump capacities meet EPA & UFC requirements
- Removable grating for easy clean-up of spills.
- Choose between depths of 6.5 and 9.5 feet with lengths from 6.5 to 21.5 feet (nominal dimensions)
- Coated with a durable, corrosion resistant finish, walls and roof pre-primed for additional protection
- Options include shelving, ramp, sump drain, and interior/exterior lights.
1 to 10 of 11