The leading designer and manufacturer of chemical storage and spill containment products.
Louisville, KY- DENIOS, the leading designer and manufacturer of chemical storage and spill containment products, has recently earned FM Approval (Class 6049) on their new Storage Cabinet Designs.
DENIOS is the ONLY manufacturer of Non-Occupancy Storage Cabinets with the FM Approval.
Available in a wide offering of layout and size configurations, these FM Cabinets include non-combustible and 2-hr fire rated models specifically for Drums or IBC Totes.
- Choose from capacities of 8 to 48 drums or 2-12 IBCs.
- 1 and 2 tier designs provide 1 or 2 storage bays per tier.
- Non-combustible designs feature Hinged or Sliding Doors. Fire-rated models are available with Roll-up Doors.
- Constructed of heavy gauge welded steel. Fire rated models have 2-hour fire rated walls and doors.
- Fire Rated models feature an adjustable rack system for the drums/totes, providing flexibility in setting tier and bay heights.
- All models have removable galvanized floor grating suspended above a compliant spill containment sump, providing a strong, stable storage deck while capturing any spills.
- Numerous options available. Contact factory or refer to website for details.
For more information on DENIOS, its products and services, please contact: