Item no:: K17-3142-W
|Model||Dimensions LxWxH (in)||Sump Volume (gal)||Shipping Wt. (lbs)|
|1-Drum||34 x 34 x 45||66||235|
One, Two, Four Drum and Single IBC Spill Containment Tugs are equipped with Casters (Two Locking, Swivel and Two Fixed) and a hitch/receiver system for easy transportation of drums via forktruck
· Sump of heavy gauge steel for extended life
· 66-gallon sump volume meets EPA & UFC requirements. IBC model provides 385-gallon capacity, also meeting requirements.
· Sump welds are 100% inspected with a low-viscous test to insure leaktightness
· Removable grating for easy clean-up of spills.
· Drum models provide walls to prevent drums from tipping. Tote design provides a lip to contain sliding
· Coated with a durable, corrosion resistant finish
· Durable hitch and receiver allow for connecting multiple tugs.