Faucet Mounted Eyewash - 3" Outlet Head
- Fast treatment in the event of an eye injury
- Patented protective dust caps open automatically when operated
- Chromed spray heads with selfregulating flow control, filter and dustcovers
- Eye Wash is activated by pulling a forged brass diverter valve. Valve can be released manually or by simple shutting off the water
- Simple to use with valve lever
- Integral safety valve and securing mount
- Mounts on faucet without interferring with normal operation.
- Features two spray heads with flip top dust covers. Heads can adjust to permit full coverage.
- 5" Outlet Head also available.
- Body has 55/64" -27 female thread and comes with three adapters (15/16" - 27; 13/16"- 27; 3/8" IPS) for mounting on most commonly used faucets, including laboratory-types.
- System is activated by pulling a forged brass diverter valve. Valve can be released manually or by simple shutting off the water.
- Systems assembled and tested prior to shipment.
| Vendor SKU
|| 0.9 lbs
| External Width
|| 6 in
| External Depth
|| 3 in
| External Height
|| 3 in
|| ANSI Z358
You might also be interested in these products